Floor lamp from the 1950s. The luminaire comes from a household equipped in the early 1950's exclusively with furniture and lamps from Deutsche Werkstätten München, which is why we attribute the lamp to this manufacturer.
The floor lamp is made of brass and is equipped with two E27 lamp sockets, which can be switched on and off individually by pull switches. The shade is covered with translucent fabric.
The lamp is in a good and fully functional condition.
Dimensions: height 166 cm, diameter 46 cm